This activity pack is to be used to encourage children to engage in daily sunnah acts as recommended by Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam). who said: “Whoever revives my sunnah then he has loved me. And whoever loved me, he shall be with me in Paradise.” (Tirmidhi)
This lovely pack has been designed for the whole family to revive daily sunnah acts which are easy to implement in our lives for which the rewards are great! 28 sunnah cards, colourfully designed with challenges and action points to encourage, motivate and inspire!
Also included are 4 Du’aa cards which can be used around the home to follow the sunnah of:
Sleeping and awaking
Entering the home and leaving the home
Going in and out of the bathroom
Before eating and after eating.
The sunnah cards can be made into a creatively crafty accordion style book:
1. Line up the envelopes as you like
2. Glue the inside top flap of the envelope
3. Place another envelope on top of the glued flap. Press firmly to stick.
4. Repeat the steps until all the envelopes are glued together.
5. Once completed, you will have a chain of envelopes, accordian style!
6. Place the Sunnah cards inside and fold like an accordion, and tie with a ribbon
Everyday, you can open your book, and select a new Sunnah to follow! Make the Sunnah letters a key feature in you home for all the family, bringing eveyone together to promote goodness.
In Shaa Allah.